Hello! My name is Allison Wells.
I am a weaver of stories. They’re not too fanciful and I’m certainly not the most eloquent of writers. I write stories of hope and redemption, as well as stories of learning to love. Stories that will slip into your soul and grab hold, hopefully leaving you a little lighter and a little further in your journey than you were before.
I thought it would be fun to do a list of things about me… So here we go…
- Sweet tea is my self-admitted addiction. I carry my tumbler of tea with me everywhere.
- Tattoos are my other addiction. Last year I added three to my collection.
- I have Cruella DeVil hair naturally – it’s half dark brown and half silver. I started growing out the gray when Covid started.
- I am a freelance writer for several regional publications and I love getting to meet amazing new people, but I do not love cold-calling people!
- I am a Clemson alumna and I still live close enough to hear football games on Saturdays.
- I’ve wanted to be a published author since I was twelve. I was in my thirties when that finally came true!
- My husband was my high school best friend and my college sweetheart. His name is Marshall and he’s an IT guru and a video producer.
- We have four children – one daughter and three sons.
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- I used to be a trombone player and I played from fifth grade all the way through college.
- I follow the philosophy that to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is to be left behind.
- I’m an Enneagram 3, which means I’m the achiever who is driven but also scared of failure.
- My best friends and I are referred to as the Bacon Tribe. Just go with it.
- I’m of Scottish ancestry.
- If I were to give a TED talk it would be on one of the following:
- Writing a book
- Having a child with a food allergy
- Metastatic breast cancer
(c) All work is the property of Allison Wells. No parts may be copied or reproduced without written consent from Allison Wells.